WE’RE HIRING: Join GrowthHit as a CRO Analyst
GrowthHit is a growth marketing agency that provides a data-driven growth strategy for clients and runs rapid growth experiments across paid social, websites, and email automation.
We’ve worked with everyone from VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands. Our clients have been featured on The TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, and Shark Tank. We’ve seen clients raise over $40M in funding. We’ve generated over $247M from CRO experiments. We’ve spent over $4M in paid ad spend.
We’re obsessed with growth. Our team has written best selling books on growth marketing, launched 5 figure courses on technical marketing and presented on startup growth topics across the country. We love this stuff.
GrowthHit is a lean team of technical marketers, data nerds and side hustlers that get sh*t done. We treat every company like our own. We don’t work with jerks and we don’t hire jerks. We’re based in Seattle but have a remote team so you can work from wherever you want.
Warning: If you’re just looking for a “job” or a “paycheck” then look elsewhere. Continue if you’re up for building a career in digital marketing. We are here to build cool things and help inspiring people reach their potential.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Analyst to join our team at GrowthHit. The CRO Analyst will work on multiple client projects to support our team in driving results and growth for clients.
This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn from a team with successful experience in growing startups. A part of the role is for you to develop your skills, experience, and grow into more responsibility over time.
You will receive feedback, training, and be able to model our processes for how to understand an industry, gain insights into customer behavior through our research methodology, and apply these insights to optimizing the customer journey.
- Collaborate with the CRO team on growth strategy
- Setup tools and reports for collecting research data
- Assist with conducting quantitative and qualitative research
- Create client-facing presentations with support from the CRO team
- Assist with the creation of the testing roadmap and prioritization for clients
- Create test plans that document all inputs for each client test
- Coordinate with the development team to setup a/b tests
- Project management ownership for the testing queue and communication between the client and the development team
- Support the quality assurance process to ensure tests render properly and goals track
- Monitor live tests and pull results data with help from the CRO team
Meetings, Client & Project Management:
- Manage and create agendas for weekly client meetings
- Attend meetings and take notes to capture action items
- Manage follow up items in Asana (project management software)
- Communicate with clients about updates on tests
- Learn to present research findings, insights, and test hypotheses
- Build your client management and consultative skills
What you’ll need to have:
- Passion for the field of conversion optimization and startup growth
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Ability and strong desire to problem-solve
- Positive attitude and is a self-starter
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Time management skills
- Efficient working style
What would be helpful to have:
- Experience in a role at an agency
- Experience interfacing with developers
- Some Experience with a/b testing tools like Optimizely, VWO, Convert, or Google Optimize
- Some experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or Heap
- Basic understanding of user experience or usability principles
- Basic understanding of growth marketing or growth hacking
Details about the role:
- Looking for Independent Contractor
- Ability to Work in US Timezones
Interested? Please send your applications to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to learning more about you and seeing if you are a fit for the team!
The #1 Newsletter for Growth Marketers & CEOs
The best kept secrets in growth. Every Thursday you’ll get:
- 3 must-read articles
- 1 podcast episode
- Sneak peek at our startup studio