WE’RE HIRING: Join GrowthHit as a Graphic Designer
GrowthHit is a growth marketing consultancy that provides a data-driven growth strategy for clients and runs rapid growth experiments across paid social, websites, and email automation.
We’ve worked with everyone from VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands. Our clients have been featured on The TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, and Shark Tank. We’ve seen clients raise over $40M in funding. We’ve generated over $247M from growth experiments. We’ve spent millions in paid ads.
We’re obsessed with growth. Our team has written best selling books on growth marketing, launched 5 figure courses on technical marketing and presented on startup growth topics across the country. We love this stuff.
GrowthHit is a lean team of technical marketers, data nerds and side hustlers that get sh*t done. We treat every company like our own. We don’t work with jerks and we don’t hire jerks. We’re based in Seattle but have a remote team so you can work from wherever you want.
Warning: If you’re just looking for a “job” or a “paycheck” then look elsewhere. Continue if you’re up for building a career in digital marketing. We are here to build cool things and help inspiring people reach their potential.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Graphic Designer to join our team at GrowthHit. You will work on multiple client projects to support our team in driving results and growth for clients.
You have a solid understanding of both growth marketing and strong design principles. You thrive in a culture that celebrates iterative design processes (meaning: Many ideas, many revisions, lots of creative input — all in the name of shaping the best possible idea). You are detail-oriented and find great pleasure in being guided by brand systems. You love experimentation and optimizing your work based off results. You’re a culture junkie and have your hands on the pulse of what’s current in marketing, design, and the digital landscape. You must love start-up culture, feel energized by team-oriented environments, and have an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity (Yes, really) to learn from a team with successful experience in growing startups. A part of the role is for you to develop your skills, experience, and grow into more responsibility over time.
What you’ll need to have:
- A passion for the power of clear, smart design and impactful visual communication
- Proficiency in industry standard design tools – Figma, Adobe Creative Suite etc
- Ability to lead projects through the full design lifecycle, including taking and interrogating briefs, helping to facilitate meetings, making initial sketches and concepts, and conducting design testing and research
- Ability to present design concepts and explain rationale to clients, including articulating the decisions and thought processes that informed the designs
- A strong portfolio showcasing dynamic work across digital platforms
- Ability to design conversion-oriented creatives for clients
- A basic understanding of UX design’s impact on user behavior and conversions
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Positive attitude and is a self-starter
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Time management skills
- Efficient working style
- Focus on getting results and achieving client goals.
What would be helpful to have:
- 4+ years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Experience in a role at an agency
- Experience in designing for landing pages, social ads and email template designs
- Experience interfacing with developers and clients
- Experience working for a wide array of clients across different industries
Details about the role:
- Full time contractor
- Open to part-time transition to full time
- Must be located in the USA or Canada
- Compensation ranges vary based on role
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning more about you and seeing if you are a fit for the team!
The #1 Newsletter for Growth Marketers & CEOs
The best kept secrets in growth. Every Thursday you’ll get:
- 3 must-read articles
- 1 podcast episode
- Sneak peek at our startup studio