WE’RE HIRING: Join GrowthHit as a Paid Acquisition Expert
Paid Social Ad Analyst / Manager
GrowthHit is a growth marketing agency that provides a data-driven growth strategy for clients and runs rapid growth experiments across paid social, websites, and email automation.
We’ve worked with everyone from VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands. Our clients have been featured on The TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, and Shark Tank. We’ve seen clients raise over $40M in funding. We’ve generated over $247M from CRO experiments. We’ve spent over $4M in paid ad spend.
We’re obsessed with growth. Our team has written best selling books on growth marketing, launched 5 figure courses on technical marketing and presented on startup growth topics across the country. We love this stuff.
GrowthHit is a lean team of technical marketers, data nerds and side hustlers that get sh*t done. We treat every company like our own. We don’t work with jerks and we don’t hire jerks. We’re based in Seattle but have a remote team so you can work from wherever you want.
Warning: If you’re just looking for a “job” or a “paycheck” then look elsewhere. Continue if you’re up for building a career in digital marketing. We are here to build cool things and help inspiring people reach their potential.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Paid Social Ad Analyst / Paid Social Ad Manager to join our team at GrowthHit. They will work on multiple client projects to support our team in driving results and growth for clients.
This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity (Yes, really) to learn from a team with successful experience in growing startups. A part of the role is for you to develop your skills, experience, and grow into more responsibility over time.
You will receive feedback, training, and be able to run our processes on how to design, build and scale a paid acquisition strategy on Facebook, Instagram and Google.
What you’ll need to have:
- Online advertising experience with Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads and Google Ads
- Well versed with the Facebook ads manager and Google ads manager
- Comfortable leading the strategy, execution, and communication for multiple clients, including strategic accounts, across paid search and social platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Google
- Passion for the field of paid acquisition and growth marketing
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Ability and strong desire to problem-solve
- Positive attitude and is a self-starter
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Time management skills
- Efficient working style
What would be helpful to have:
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in a role at an agency
- Experience interfacing with designers and clients
- Some experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ad Manager
- Basic understanding of growth marketing or growth hacking
Details about the role:
- Full time contractor
- Open to part-time transition to full time
- Must be located in the USA or Canada
- Compensation ranges vary based on role
Interested? Please apply here
We look forward to learning more about you and seeing if you are a fit for the team!
The #1 Newsletter for Growth Marketers & CEOs
The best kept secrets in growth. Every Thursday you’ll get:
- 3 must-read articles
- 1 podcast episode
- Sneak peek at our startup studio