BREAKING NEWS: We Acquired Neat Apparel
We’re thrilled to announce that GrowthHit has acquired Neat Apparel, the brand revolutionizing the way we think about sweat-proof clothing.
Why Neat Apparel?
At the heart of our decision was the undeniable synergy between Neat Apparel and GrowthHit. It’s what we like to call the perfect “company-team-fit”.
About Neat Apparel:
- Specialty: Expertly crafted sweat-proof shirts.
- Business: Ecommerce company with a B2B (business to business) licensing opportunity.
- Unique Selling Proposition: They don’t just say they’re sweat-proof clothing; they truly are. Neat Apparel boasts a patented fabric specifically designed to combat sweat. Originally crafted by a PhD for the military, this ingenious material is now available for anyone who doesn’t want a sweat stain ruining their day – or their first date.
Our Due Diligence:
- Product Testing: Before making our decision, we put the shirts to the test – and they passed with flying colors. Here is me testing out the shirt with a water balloon. (We call it the water balloon challenge!)
- Customer Feedback: We reached out to 50 customers, and the response was overwhelming.
“Your product has been a game-changer. Now, I wear my clothes confidently without fretting over sweat stains.” – Maxton
- Direct Conversation: To understand the brand’s vision and the people behind it, a personal conversation was paramount. After many late night calls with the founder, Claudio, it was a no-brainer that our teams would work very well together.
Neat Apparel hasn’t just created a product people want; they’ve filled a gaping market need. The added intellectual property they possess serves as a robust competitive advantage.
Bonus: Beyond direct-to-consumer (DTC) offerings, Neat Apparel presents a lucrative B2B potential. We’re keen on licensing our unique fabric and IP to other brands, opening up a realm of opportunities.
Why Did Neat Choose GrowthHit?
The connection runs deep. The brilliant minds behind Neat Apparel own other brands that have previously collaborated with GrowthHit. We complement each other: they excel at product, and we bring growth strategy to the table.
To be clear, we aren’t taking over the entire company. We’re doing a micro-acquisition. The Neat team is phenomenal at product innovation and operations so it only made sense that we partner up.
Future Plans for Neat Apparel:
Immediate priority? Stock up on inventory.
Ambitious long-term visions? World domination, obviously.
25% OFF Code: GHBUY25
Feedback: Got thoughts? I’m all ears. Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to follow along as we (attempt) to grow Neat?
Follow me on X (formerly Twitter) where I will be sharing weekly updates.
Also, I’ll be sending a weekly newsletter that showcases the latest experiments we’re doing for neat. JOIN THE NEWSLETTER HERE.
Want more updates on Neat? We’re sharing everything we’re doing with weekly blog posts. READ THE LATEST POST HERE.
The #1 Newsletter for Growth Marketers & CEOs
The best kept secrets in growth. Every Thursday you’ll get:
- 3 must-read articles
- 1 podcast episode
- Sneak peek at our startup studio