WE’RE HIRING: Join the GrowthHit Team as a Technical Expert
GrowthHit is a growth marketing agency that specializes in conversion rate optimization. We provide a data-driven growth strategy for clients and run rapid growth experiments across paid social, websites, and email automation.
We’ve worked with everyone from VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands. Our clients have been featured on The TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, and Shark Tank. We’ve seen clients raise over $40M in funding. We’ve generated over $247M from CRO experiments. We’ve spent over $3M in paid ad spend.
We’re obsessed with growth. Our team has written best selling books on growth marketing, launched 5 figure courses on technical marketing and presented on startup growth topics across the country. We love this stuff.
GrowthHit is a lean team of technical marketers, data nerds and side hustlers that get sh*t done. We treat every company like our own. We don’t work with jerks and we don’t hire jerks. We’re based in Seattle but have a remote team so you can work from wherever you want.
Warning: If you’re just looking for a “job” or a “paycheck” then look elsewhere. Continue if you’re up for building a career in digital marketing. We are here to build cool things and help inspiring people reach their potential.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Analytics Implementation Specialist / Technical Marketer to join our team at GrowthHit. You will work on multiple client projects to support our team in driving results and growth for clients.
The Ideal Candidate should have,
- Clear communication skills to explain the root of ideas
- Attitude to learn and always improving
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Positive attitude and is a self-starter
- Ability to handle changing priorities
- Time management skills
- Efficient working style
- Implementing data tracking & analytics solutions
- Leading audits and web tracking assessments
- Problem-solving complex issues with tracking setups
- PPC events tracking setup (Google Ads, Facebook)
- Assistance in the client onboarding process (accounts access, tools set up)
- Communicating with clients, client developers, and internal marketing teams
- Building reporting dashboards per business requirements
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of internal tools
What would be helpful to have:
- Basic knowledge of SQL & using popular DBMS
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Matamo or Mixpanel
- Setting up Offline Conversions Tracking (Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
- Experience with Zapier
- Experience in a role at an agency
- Experience interfacing with developers and clients
- Mentoring or people management skills
- Experience working for a wide array of clients across different fields and industries (E-commerce, Saas, etc.)
Options for the role:
- Part time transition to full time
To apply or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject line “I’m interested in the Technical Expert Role” and we’ll open it.
We look forward to learning more about you!
The #1 Newsletter for Growth Marketers & CEOs
The best kept secrets in growth. Every Thursday you’ll get:
- 3 must-read articles
- 1 podcast episode
- Sneak peek at our startup studio