WE’RE HIRING: Join GrowthHit as a Growth Strategist / Sales Rep
Growth Strategist / Sales Rep
GrowthHit is a growth marketing agency that provides a data-driven growth strategy for clients and runs rapid growth experiments across paid social, websites, and email automation.
We’ve worked with everyone from VC-backed startups and Fortune 500 brands. Our clients have been featured on The TODAY Show, Wall Street Journal, and Shark Tank. We’ve seen clients raise over $40M in funding. We’ve generated over $247M from CRO experiments. We’ve spent over $4M in paid ad spend.
We’re obsessed with growth. Our team has written best selling books on growth marketing, launched 5 figure courses on technical marketing and presented on startup growth topics across the country. We love this stuff.
GrowthHit is a lean team of technical marketers, data nerds and side hustlers that get sh*t done. We treat every company like our own. We don’t work with jerks and we don’t hire jerks. We’re based in Seattle but have a remote team so you can work from wherever you want.
Warning: If you’re just looking for a “job” or a “paycheck” then look elsewhere. Continue if you’re up for building a career in digital marketing. We are here to build cool things and help inspiring people reach their potential.
This is a commission role for a business development growth strategist at GrowthHit! If you’re passionate about sales, motivated, and know growth marketing – then this job could be for you.
- Your role will set up appointments between businesses and our closers.
- You will find businesses by sending e-mail, cold calling, social media outreach, and scrappy growth marketing.
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads.
- Support CEO on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the CEO.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Qualify prospects by asking good questions and if qualified – schedule the appointment with the closer.
- You will be trained and equipped so that you’re set up for success when it comes to getting new clients.
- You will be responsible for making first contact with new leads, but we will provide you with a lot of information as well as lead lists that you can tackle and get after.
Details about the role:
- Full time contractor
- Open to part-time transition to full time
- Must be located in the USA or Canada
- This position is commission. (Scary, I know) – but has high variable upside up to $20,000 per month.
To apply or for more information please email email@example.com. We look forward to learning more about you and seeing if you are a fit for the team!
The #1 Newsletter for Growth Marketers & CEOs
The best kept secrets in growth. Every Thursday you’ll get:
- 3 must-read articles
- 1 podcast episode
- Sneak peek at our startup studio